With that a massive fissure opened up in the ground. Wary barely had any time to look at the drop before he was kicked into the hole.
Pyro watched him fall, then turned to Gossamer. “So, think he has any chance?” he asked.
The annoyed doe looked away. “Of course!” He would be fine…she hoped.
(So, what happens next? Dunno yet! What do you think, boys and girls?)
Things were going far from well, and when Wary hit the ground again the troll reached for him, apparrently growing tired of this and planning to end it.
“Uhh…Mr. Troll? Please? Could you stop?” Wary asked. There was a pause.
“GRRROKAY,” the troll finally replied. It sat still, looking at the unicorn.
Wary tilted his head, looking at Gossamer and Pyro, then back at the troll. Then he had an idea, going back to the troll. This time, however, he didn’t try to emulate the fire horse but instead rubbed the troll’s stony belly. The monster began laughing, a deep rumble that sounded like a bad avalanche was going on, and lay down. Wary went back to the others when it was asleep.
“Well done, kid. Now for part two,” said Pyro.
“Part two?” Wary asked.
Warywraith hesitantly headed toward the troll. Things went…about as well as you would expect. Still, Gossamer was quite supportive.
“Come on, Wary! You’ve got him! Yeah, that’s the way!”
“Oooh…okay, that’s okay, you get back in there, no fear now! Remember, you’re a dreamer!”
“So this is the one for the trials?” asked Pyrobrave.
“Yep, that’s right,” said the doe. “Go on, Wary, you can do it!”
“Umm…what am I supposed to do?” he asked.
“Why, fight the troll of course!” answered Pyro.
Gossamer led Wary forward, and in his newly alert state he was amazed by what he saw. Everything still felt drawined and washed out, but the action in front of him was nothing short of astonishing. It was a pony, and a burning one no less, fighting some kind of giant stone…thing. And he seemed to be having the time of his life. When the mysterious flaming horse noticed them and headed over he hardly seemed out of breath.
“Hey there,” he called over the roars of the monster.
“Wary, meet Pyrobrave,” said Gossamer.
As the day wore on Wary was urged onwards, out and away from his hiding place and away from Ponyville and in fact away from anywhere he knew. As they went he became aware that the place they ended up was quite a strange one, and as they floated along on a leaf he knew he should be fascinated, but he just couldn’t get his head out of the dark place it had gone to. In fact, though he was aware that there were bright, beautiful, and otherworldly colors all around everything just felt gray.
His companion, the young doe known as Gossamerheart, was not at all pleased with the unicorn. She glared at him and demanded that he complete something or another and get his soul back. Wary was barely following until they reached a mysterious shore, where she slapped him hard across the face. Something about that woke him up a little.
“Now hurry up so we can get started!” she commanded.
Sorry for not…anything…in a while. Bleh…
Got this idea earlier from listening to Lovefoolosphy.
Particularly the line “my love it means nothing to you so maybe I’m still a love fool” made me think of this character of mine listening to it and probably dancing poorly.
Seems to have been working out? Meh. Whatever. Have a nice day, all.
Oh, that thing on the bottom left was from me making some doodles trying to come up with hoof-hands.
I like your art! And your hair's just like mine!...EXCEPT GREEN! AHAHAHA~ Nice to meet cha,I'm Shadowmancer!
(Hey, sorry for taking so long to answer this. …and not doing it well anyway… Thanks! I was actually originally planning to go with violet, favorite color and all. How’s it going?)
Artist Questions Ask Meme
Put a number in my ask box!:
- When did you get into art?
- What art-related sites have you ever signed up for?
- Show us your oldest piece of art you have on hand.
- What defines your artistic style?
- Do you practice other styles/have you tried other styles in the past?
- What levels of artistic education have you had?
- Show us at least one picture you drew or sketched recently that you did not put on a public site.
- What is your favourite piece that you have done?
- What is your least favourite piece that you have done?
- What do you like most about your art?
- What do you like least about your art?
- Have you ever considered taking commissions?
- Are you looking to pursue a career in art?
- What do you like drawing the most?
- What do you like drawing the least?
- Do you draw more fanart or original art? If fanart, what fandom do you draw the most of?
- What would you absolutely refuse to draw?
- What is your purpose for drawing?
- What medium/program do you use the most in your art?
- How would you rank your art? (poor, mediocre, good, etc.)
- Do you believe there is such thing as “bad art?”
- List at least one of your “artspirations.”
- What do you think you could stand to improve on?
- Do you have a shameful art past? (recolour sprite comics, tracing art, etc.)
- Draw a picture!